echelon V

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Yet Another Substance-free Update (tm)

It's been a fairly interesting start to the semester I'd say. For the first time in all my semesters at UT, I seem to know people in each and every one of my classes. What's more, it's a pretty good number of people.

I'm also a peer career mentor for a BA 101 class this semester. Here's to conducting mock interviews with first time business students. Also joined the University Finance Association last week. This one should last a little bit, and be pretty interesting and fun too, unlike my first semester flirtation with the ICA.

On another unrelated note, I've gone ahead and spent my hard earned - and unearned - money on the following so far:
  • AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
  • Corsair Nautilus 500 Watercooling kit
Already thinking about swapping out my 7800 GTX for something else. Seems like a decent time to sell it considering it's selling for a good amount more than it's worth on eBay.

That's it for now I think. Word of the day: Cheesecake!


Now Playing: Iron Maiden - The Legacy

1 Comments:

  • Sweet stuff... let me know how dual core is.

    And wtf is ICA?

    By Blogger h3lios, at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home