echelon V

Thursday, August 31, 2006

"i wonder why (a)?"

Well, to start with, I plan on buying multiple packs of $30 pills to take abroad with me to the UK and India, since obviously I have no use for them here. I also plan on getting through customs without having them confiscated because you know... not being a woman, and not having a prescription, I'm not eligible to purchase them.

That's actually only because I have yet to learn about the existence of other, cheaper, and more effective kinds of birth control with fewer side effects, since obviously, that's the reason I made the side note that I did, didn't I? ;)

A tendency for gossip, a wilder than average imagination, a hint of perversion, and excessive testosterone can be a dangerously potent combination.

On a different, and yet not totally unrelated note, my Intermediate Accounting professor was replaced at the last minute. Whatever you do, do not take Sunny Yang for ACC 326. I barely made it through the first two minutes. 12 credits, here I come!

Class listing so far: FIN 357, MIS 304 (this class is hilarious), MIS 325, LEB 323 (evil) and ACC 326 (obviously not for very long). 353 too but that doesn't count.

Crystal Method!


Now Playing: The Crystal Method - PHD

3 Comments:

  • MIS-Management Information Systems?
    Enjoy:d


    Tul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

  • "
    A tendency for gossip, a wilder than average imagination, a hint of perversion, and excessive testosterone can be a dangerously potent combination."

    Hence leading to PMS...


    from your end;)

    By Blogger h3lios, at 1:25 PM  

  • Yours a lot more than mine apparently. ;)

    By Blogger Sam, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home