echelon V

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Let's play a game

What does one really have to pull to be on the receiving end of this?

Apparently, not so much. In fact, all you have to do is give a crap, and your seemingly insoluble friendship will dissolve like a tiny crystal of common salt in some really hot water. Which is pretty much what this whole thing is. Do be careful though, because if you go a little beyond giving a crap and actually begin caring, you just might be accused of pulling a "Sam and Abhuday" and being blamed for... well... not caring. Strange world huh?

Now excuse me for giving a crap. But I think I'm going to be a bit plebian here and actually say (God no!) that I in fact do care about my friends. I do care when two of my friends have unresolved issues that directly or indirectly may or may not affect me. I do care when one of those friends decides to make the proverbial world his battlefield. And I do care when said friend doesn't care.

So sue me for trying to fix things.


Now Playing: Keane - Let It Slide

1 Comments:

  • No you didn't... not this time at least. :P

    Tell you when I get back.

    By Blogger Sam, at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home