echelon V

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Champagne Supernova

This song doesn't mean anything because it's not supposed to... but it sure as hell is nice.

The internship ends this week. Me, I got what I wanted out of it - 6 weeks of work experience, the resume line, some spare change, and the internship credit of course. KPMG is great but I don't think I'm coming back here next year. Maybe in corporate finance.

And it's now two weeks until I go to Bombay (again). Really looking forward to this... with any luck I'll be able to meet everyone I want and do everything I've got planned (two months without Super Smash Bros. Melee is two months too many).

Highlight of the evening: Watching some guy doing 72 get flashed by a speed camera on Beach Road. 72? I'm sure as hell not driving there if I can avoid it.


Now Playing: Oasis - Champagne Supernova

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home