echelon V

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I know this....

I need to get back into trance music. I've been listening to some of my old Ministry of Sound stuff and I'd forgotten how good it was. Anyone got any CD/album/compilation recommendations?

Anyhow, seeing as how I have too much time to kill and not enough to write about, here's my week so far.

Last Friday I spent the night with my cousins in Houston, and returned on Saturday. Mental note - never, ever take the bus to Houston again. I got lucky waiting for the bus back home from campus (good old never on time number 7), Melissa ran into me at the bus stop and I got a ride back home. Oh, and we stopped by Marble Slab too - Raspberry ice cream on a waffle cone for the win!

We got pizza at Melissa and Emily's place on Sunday for Emily's birthday. Monday I had a mock interview for one of my classes so I got all dressed up and everything. And Tuesday was when Emily, my roommate Puneet the resident jackass (confused? ask him - it's his favourite word) and I took a trip to Cheesecake Factory. I pretty much slept through all of Wednesday, and this is about where I completely lose my sense of time, but I'm pretty sure we played some CS Source that night. Oh and I beat Half Life 2 too. After a whole damn year. Thursday we got a good turkey dinner over at Bridgette's place, and Friday (which is still today as far as my body clock is concerned) I've done pretty much nothing. Well actually we made a pretty damn good chicken dinner. Puneet is a beast when it comes to that.

That just about sums it up.

Oh, and my laptop hard drive died somewhere along the line.




Now Playing: Transa - Supernova

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home