echelon V

Monday, December 11, 2006

Meta

The funny thing about cryptic blog posts like the one I just made is that they seemingly defeat the very purpose of blogging. For instance, there really isn't anyone who has any idea what I was talking about with my last one liner. Besides myself of course. I mean, you could sure as hell spend a good amount of time thinking about it and you'd still be nowhere close to actually figuring out what the hell I'm talking about. Given the fairly public nature of blogging - and the fact that there are still people besides myself who actually do at times go to echelonv.blogspot.com - it begs the question as to why I posted in the first place.

Well go figure, I'm not telling.

*sticks tongue out


Now Playing: Sasha - Baja

PS. Yes, I am oh-so-bored. I'm about to go clean my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home