echelon V

Thursday, October 19, 2006

"Step out of the car and onto the side of the highway please"

Using a cellphone while driving is hazardous to your personal well being. Not because it might distract you from actually driving (it might), but because it WILL distract your attention from the road enough for you to miss the cop car on the side shooting radar. And cause you to be ticketed.

I always thought my first speeding ticket would have been more like, caught at something to the tune of 200 km/h by a speed camera in Dubai trying to go too fast for the radar to even register, and not being successful. At least that would have been the fun way to go down.

I end up being pulled over by a damn state trooper with his car stopped on the SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY. I should have seen that thing from a mile away - and I usually do too. If it wasn't for the damn cellphone.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I'll never again use a cellphone while driving.

(In case you're wondering, 88 mph in a 65 zone. 2 mph more and I wouldn't be able to get this off my record through defensive driving. Blah.)


Now Playing: Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness

2 Comments:

  • Stupid stupid stupid stupid. :P

    Yesterday WAS a Stupid Day. Bah.

    By Blogger Aeris, at 8:52 AM  

  • Hahahahahha. Sam got pwnd:P.

    And btw the Don Premier owns you all.

    By Blogger h3lios, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home