echelon V

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hello

It's been too long. And it going to be a while again - off to the gay capital of England The World The Universe I go. Can't be too different from Austin then can it?

Since last time:

- Interviewed with Microsoft. Probably a freak accident seeing as how they don't accept international students for their Finance internships. I decided to interview anyway, why turn down an opportunity?

- Applied to, got an interview for, and interviewed with the FAP. I really don't know what my chances are. Everyone I know in the program right now is a BHP overachiever.

- Democrats took control of both houses of Congress. *

- Skipped an LEB test. Now my hopes for yet another 4.0 basically rest on a single final. In other words, so much for that perfect GPA. :(

I hear my roommate playing Sonic. Time to go harass him.

* Democrats are incapable of winning anything. At all. This is nothing more than a minor glitch in the proverbial matrix, soon to be resolved.

Now Playing: Oasis - Turn Up The Sun

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home