echelon V

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bits and pieces

What do you make of it when someone tells you that you look like you're 18, and about ten minutes later she tells you that you sound like someone much older than your age? (20 in my case)

Spent the last hour or so messing around with my blog template. After going from bad to worse to indescribably horrendous, I've decided that I'm better off leaving it for when I'm not sleep deprived and having to wake up for work at 7 am. For the moment I'm going to stick with what I've got now. Maybe until the weekend, I don't know.

Don't expect any insights from me on the World Cup. I'm not exactly a rabid fan. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Brazil win again, just to watch Pace squirm.

F1 is just about the only sport I give a crap about now. It would help if Ferrari and Bridgestone got their act together. Watching Renault outclass the field - and Alonso having a perfect reliability record especially compared to his teammate - is a bit painful.

Yeah, this was an incredibly in-depth and insightful post, but it's past 4 am and I can't sleep. I do have something more substantial in the works actually. Soon as I finish up some framing. Though I get the feeling that just about anyone who's even remotely into that stuff doesn't read my blog anymore. Not that it matters. I didn't create this blog to appeal to readers. Hell, I didn't even expect readership (and it's not like I have much anyway).

Quote of the day: "They stand an icecube's chance in hell!" - Mrinal Sharma on something to do with the World Cup, I can't quite remember what.

Now Playing: Oasis - I Can See A Liar

6 Comments:

  • "What do you make of it when someone tells you that you look like you're 18, and about ten minutes later she tells you that you sound like someone much older than your age? (20 in my case)"

    If it *really* is a girl, don't bother. Ignorance is 100% unadulterated bliss where they're concerned.

    By Blogger h3lios, at 12:53 AM  

  • Btw nice template:D

    By Blogger h3lios, at 12:53 AM  

  • you've lost all your links and stats counter and all other modifications, fyi :P

    By Blogger Aeris, at 1:25 AM  

  • It shouldn't really bother you that much (regarding the age issue).

    Let us CPM or movie-fy!.

    By Blogger Dayaan Swiftheart W, at 11:13 PM  

  • It doesn't bother me at all, lol. I was just pretty amused.

    By Blogger Sam, at 3:39 AM  

  • What do you make of it when someone tells you that you look like you're 18, and about ten minutes later she tells you that you sound like someone much older than your age? (20 in my case)

    Who might this be monseiur Sam?

    By Blogger schumy, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home