echelon V

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Still alive

And very much kicking. With all the lead up to the finals, the finals themselves, the presentation, packing my stuff up, driving to Houston, flying home and getting over the jetlag, I never really got the time to post anything on here.

I'm not quite sure where to begin, except to say that this has probably been my best semester yet. Probably the hardest one too. Probably? Most definitely would be more like it.

I did get just about no sleep on my flight back. And I got intimately acquainted with my copies of USA Today, Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal.

Blah, I'm just feeling too lazy to write anything more. I'll just kill time by beating my cousins at Tony Hawk.

Side note: I watched the West Wing finale last night. Suffice to say that it ended the best way it possibly could. I know I'll miss it.

Now Playing: Daniel Powter - Bad Day

1 Comments:

  • welcome back.

    Now check your mail.

    Btw, on what system were you playing TH?

    By Blogger h3lios, at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home