echelon V

Sunday, December 11, 2005

H-town

I'll say this right off the bat: American sucks. Do not fly them. I wouldn't if I didn't have to. (And right now I'm considering forgetting about all those miles and just switching to Southwest for good)

So let's see... got to Houston yesterday on a delayed AA flight on which the service sucks (even by American standards, and when I say American I'm not just referring to the airline). Went to the mall - I now have a new coat, shirt, jeans, and some other stuff from GAP, Banana Republic, and Express - and I'm short $250. and it looks like I might actually get this whole driving thing done Tuesday. But seeing as how I've been procrastinating for a whole year now as far as that's concerned, I'm not guaranteeing anything.

That's about it for now. I think I'll watch my U2 dvd on the (huge ass 60 something inch) TV they have here.



Now Playing: -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home